Here we will see how to Cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast connected to HD TV/Smart TV to watch your favorite movie and TV shows on big screen. CyberFlix TV Android App is the latest movie streaming app which is the best alternative to Terrarium TV. After the shutdown of TTV, with its rich features and Android TV compatibility, CyberFlix TV App has gained popularity within no time. With Chromecast, you can cast CyberFlix TV to TV Screen to watch movies and TV shows on big screen. CyberFlix TV is the best movie streaming app for Android, Windows PC, Smart TV, Android TV, Firestick etc. For non Android devices, you can use inbuilt Screen Mirroring feature or casting devices like Chromecast, Amazon Firestick, Roku, NVIDIA Shield TV etc. to cast CyberFlix TV to Smart TV.
Casting CyberFlix TV with Chromecast is the best choice as Chromecast is one of the best streaming devices which can cast videos, music from Android devices/PC to Smart TV/HD TV. To cast videos, music and photos to TV using Chromecast, you must make sure that the app is Chromecast-enabled app. You can also make use of Casting apps like Google Home, All Cast, Local Cast, Cast to TV – Chromecast, Roku, Cast videos to TV apps to cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast connected to TV. Here we will see how to cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast connected to Smart TV/HD TV.
Note: Make sure that your mobile device and Chromecast are connected to the same Wi-Fi Network.
Note: If you are using AllCast to cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast, make sure that Google Play Services 4.2+ is installed on your Android device.
Just to avoid compatibility issues of casting apps with Chromecast, here I would prefer to use Google Home app to cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast. If you are new to Google Home then it’s time for you to know about a great screen casting/mirroring app which can mirror your Android device screen to TV. Casting Android screen to TV using Google Home app and Chromecast is damn easy!
How to Cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast using Google Home App
Along with many other things that Google Home app can do, you can use Google Home with Chromecast to mirror CyberFlix TV on TV Screen. Either it may be smart TV or HD TV, just make sure that your Chromecast device and Android Phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection. Here is how you can use use Google Home app to cast CyberFlix TV to Chromecast connected to TV Screen.
- Casting your Android device screen with Google Home app let’s you see your Android Phone’s screen exactly on your TV.
- Google Home App required Android 5.0 or higher version running on your Android device. Install Google Home App from Google Play Store.
- Install CyberFlix TV Apk on your Android device. Here is the detailed procedure – Install CyberFlix TV APK on Android.
- Make sure that you have given Microphone permissions to Google Play Services app. If you are not sure, go to Settings > Apps > Google Play Services > Permissions > Enable Microphone permissions to Google Play Services. This is must for Casting to work.
- Now go to Google Home App on your Android device > Go to Account tab.
- Scroll down until you see Mirror device option. Tap on it.
- Tap on CAST SCREEN/AUDIO button, this will search for nearby casting devices.
- Select Chromecast device to mirror your Android device screen to TV.
- Now launch CyberFlix TV App on your Android device and start casting all your favorite movies and TV Shows to TV Screen.
- To stop mirroring, go to Google Home App > Account tab > Scroll down until you see Mirror device option. Tap on Disconnect button.
If you have any more issues/errors, please comment below.