CyberFlix TV for Smart TV: You can install CyberFlix TV for Smart TV using CyberFlix TV APK file, here we will see how to download and install CyberFlix TV on Smart TV.
There are Smart TVs like Sony, Sony Bravia TV, Hisense, Asus TV, Philips TV, Sharp TV, Mi TV, TCL/Thomson TV, Toshiba TV and media streaming devices like Fire TV Stick, NVIDIA Sheild TV, Roku Streaming stick, Roku TV, Fire TV Cube, etc. which supports installation of Android apps on them. There are other popular Smart TVs like Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV etc. which doesn’t support installation of Android apps, but we can still use Android Apps on these Smart TVs, I will post a separate guide on how to use CyberFlix TV App on Samsung Smart TV and LG Smart TV. Here I will let you know in detail about the procedure to install CyberFlix TV on Smart TV which supports Android.
What is CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix TV is one of the movie streaming apps for Android. It is the best alternative to Terrarium TV. After the Shutdown of Terrarium TV, CyberFlix TV App appeared to be the best choice for all the movie lovers. You can install CyberFlix TV App on Android, PC and Firestick devices along with Android supported Smart TVs. For more information on CyberFlix TV, check this – CyberFlix TV Android App and its features.
Now, you can install CyberFlix TV on Smart TV to watch all your favorite movies and TV Shows. CyberFlix TV is now compatible to install on Android TV, you can force Android TV mode in it’s app settings. Along with that, you can also force Landscape mode on Android TV. Let’s see how to install CyberFlix TV on Smart TV (Android supported).
CyberFlix TV for Smart TV
To install CyberFlix TV Apk on Smart TV, you first need to enable Unknown Sources on your Smart TV.
For Sony TV, enable “Unknown Sources” in the Security and Restrictions menu of Settings.
Similarly, check these steps to enable Unknown Sources on Philips Smart TV, Hisesne Smart TV, Sharp Smart TV, Mi TV.
Once you have enabled Unknown Sources, you would be able to install apps from third party sources via sideloading. Here we will see how to install CyberFlix TV Apk on Smart TV by side loading.
How to install CyberFlix TV on Sony Smart TV/ Sony Bravia Smart TV
To install and use sideloaded apps, you need to do two things on your Sony Smart TV
- As I said before, you need to enable “Unknown Sources” – In the Security and Restrictions menu of Settings
- Install “Sideload Launcher – Android TV” to run CyberFlix TV App. This is available from Play store.
Here are the steps to install CyberFlix TV on Smart TV
- Install ES File Explorer on your Sony/Sony Bravia Smart TV from Play Store on TV.
- Download CyberFlix TV APK from below download link and copy it to USB drive.
- Connect USB drive to your Sony TV. You will see a message on the TV Screen asking whether you want to open ES File Manager – Select OK.
- Click on USB Drive on the side tab of ES File explorer.
- Then click on CyberFlix TV APK file and then on Install button to start the installation.
- Click on Install button again in another pop-up message.
- Once the APK file is installed, click on Open to launch CyberFlix TV on Sony Bravia Smart TV.
I hope that this guide has helped you to install CyberFlix TV App on Sony Smart TV/Sony Bravia Smart TV. I will post individual guides on how to install CyberFlix TV on Samsung Smart TV, Philips Smart TV, LG Smart TV etc. If you have any queries, comment us below.