Here we will see how to use CyberFlix TV APK for LG Smart TV. Knowing about the fact that LG Smart TV doesn’t support Android Apps as it is running on WebOS which is purely Linux kernel-based operating system used by LG for its smart devices such as Smart TVs, Smart Refrigerators, Smart projectors etc. Here we will see all the possible ways to use CyberFlix TV on LG Smart TV to enjoy all your favorite movies and TV Shows on big screen.
After the shutdown of Terrarium TV app for Android, CyberFlix TV has become the next favorite for all the Android users. CyberFlix TV app is unique in its features that it provides movies and TV shows from different streaming services at a single place. You can install CyberFlix TV for Android, Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC, Firestick, Android Smart TV, Android tablet etc. If you want to use CyberFlix TV App on non Android devices, then you need to follow a different procedure for different devices. Here, we will see how to use CyberFlix TV App on LG Smart TV.
To know more features about CyberFlix TV App, please read this article – CyberFlix TV App for Android and its features.
CyberFlix TV APK for LG Smart TV using Firestick
This is the first method on how to use CyberFlix TV on LG Smart TV, which involves installation of CyberFlix TV on Firestick.
Firestick is a media streaming device from Amazon which can stream media from streaming services like NetFlix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Sling TV, HBO Now, YouTube TV, Philo TV, Fubo TV, Pluto TV etc. Firestick runs on FireOS which is based on Android and we can install Android app on Firestick easily. By default, you won’t get Google Play Store app on Firestick, but we need to sideload Android apps using APK files.
I have already posted a guide on how to install CyberFlix TV APK on Firestick, please do follow that procedure. Here are the steps that you need to follow to download CyberFlix TV on LG Smart TV.
- Your LG Smart TV needs to have an HDMI port to connect Firestick device to TV.
- Your LG Smart TV should be able to connect to internet connection via a WiFi network.
- You need to have an Amazon account to setup Firestick, if you don’t have one, you can create one at the time of setup process.
- Connect Firestick to Power adapter and Power on Firestick.
- Connect Firestick to your LG Smart TV using one of the available HDMI Ports. Make a note of the HDMI Port number.
- Now select the input channel corresponding to the HDMI Port to which you have connected Firestick. You will see a loading screen with Fire TV logo.
- Now, pair your Firestick remote with Firestick connected to Smart TV. Soon after you insert batteries into the Remote, it will pair with Fire TV Stick automatically, if it is not then long press Home button up to 10 sec. This will send your remote to Discovery Mode and it will complete the pairing process.
- Connect Firestick to internet, if you have doubt then here is the useful article on how to connect Fire TV stick to WiFi connection.
- Now Follow this guide to install CyberFlix TV APK on Firestick. Download CyberFlix TV for Firestick.
- With the help of Firestick, you can start enjoying all the movies and TV Shows for free on your LG Smart TV.
If you can’t afford buying a Firestick device, then you can use the feature of Screen Sharing on LG Smart TV to use CyberFlix TV App on it. Here is how to do that.
CyberFlix TV APK for LG Smart TV – Using Screen Mirroring
In this method, you will install CyberFlix TV on Android or Windows 10 PC and mirror your Android device/Windows PC screen to LG Smart TV. Here I am taking the example of mirroring Android device Screen to LG Smart TV.
Install CyberFlix TV APK file on your Android TV/Windows PC and use this procedure to Screen mirror your Android device screen to LG Smart TV.
If you are facing any difficulties, please feel free to comment below.