CyberFlix TV 3.0.10 APK Download for Android: CyberFlix TV has been updated to 3.0.10 version by its developers on November 12th, 2018. Here we will see how to download and install CyberFlix TV 3.0.10 APK on Android devices.
It’s been a great time for CyberFlix TV as it is gaining much popularity among the movie lovers with its vast movie library. Even though CyberFlix TV is an online media file search engine, people find it easy to watch and download movies and TV Shows. With its simple & clean design, easy navigation and unique features, CyberFlix TV has penetrated into the crowd in a very short span of time. There are couple of features that you should know to understand how beautiful CyberFlix TV App is. Here are some of the unique features of CyberFlix TV APK.
CyberFlix TV 3.0.10 APK Features
- You can customize the download location of Movies and subtitles.
- You can change the default video player anytime.
- There is an option to change background color, Subtitle font size and color.
- You can filter out HD links and cam links.
There are many other features that you can find under Settings of CyberFlix TV. Here are the few things that has been added in CyberFlix TV 3.0.10 version.
- Added new Apis and Added more links.
- Fixed MiraDeTudo Bug, Added more custom lists and more links.
- CDN-FastServer and Google video Links Returned
- Fixed Netflix, Hulu, 4K, Amazon links.
Here is how to download and install CyberFlix TV 3.0.10 APK on Android.
CyberFlix TV 3.0.10 APK Free Download
To install CyberFlix TV, make sure that you have enabled Unknown Sources on your Android device Settings. Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Enable it.
- Download CyberFlix TV v3.0.10 APK from below download link.
|Developer||Shawn M. Crim|
|Last Updated||Nov 12, 2018|
- Once after downloading the app, tap on the apk file to proceed with installation.
- Tap on Install option and then once the app is installed, tap on Open option to launch CyberFlix TV App.
- Now, you can start watching your favorite movies on your Android device.